Monday, September 5, 2011

Just the Beginning

It's a new school year, but also a new state, school district, school, and classroom for Mrs. Amago. I am thrilled and excited to be teaching at Club Boulevard! I can already tell that this is a very special place. The start of any school year holds a great deal of promise but this one feels even more significant as it is the beginning of my relationship with an amazing community of parents, teachers and artists. I am blown away by the creativity and imagination oozing from the students with whom I've already met. Next week, I see a whole batch of new homerooms and I am excited to meet more of Club's talented students. Thank you to all the lovely Manatees who have helped me feel right at home. Here's to a great year of art making at Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment